- Diese Jobs könnten auch interessant sein:
Deine letzte Suche ergab leider keine Treffer.
Es könnte helfen, entweder mit einem anderen oder ohne Stichwort zu suchen.
Registrierte Nutzer können darüber hinaus ihre Suche speichern, um beispielsweise via E-Mail über passende Stellenangebote informiert zu werden, sobald diese verfügbar werden.Jetzt Registrieren
SPECS Surface Nano Analysis GmbH is the technological market leader in the field of surface nano analysis.
The SPECS group is concerned with the development and manufacturing of innovative scientific instruments focussing on surface spectroscopy and –microscopy. The products are worldwide distributed under the brand names SPECS, Nanonis and Enviro. For almost 40 years SPECS provides single components and complete systems to international customers active in surface analysis, materials science and nanotechnology.
As part of the LAB14 group, a subsidiary of the RSBG SE, the holding company of the RAG foundation, continuous innovation towards new market-taylored products and services is the core of its sustainable strategy. In total the SPECS group employs more than 160 specialists worldwide at its headquarters in Berlin, its subsidiary in Switzerland, and at the local SPECS-TII joint venture sales and service centers in USA and China.
Our Business Unit Customer Services at our headquarters in Berlin is looking with immediate availability for:
Field Service Engineer (m/f/d) in the field of surface analysis
- Your activities focus on the support of our system installations, components and customers from the initial installation to the subsequent support in service and support via e-mail, telephone, Team Viewer.
- You advise our customers regarding subsequent maintenance contracts, organize and sell these independently and ultimately implement them in practice.
- You repair, calibrate and maintain our systems and components at the end customer and organize these operations independently.
- You prepare quotations and process service requests in our ERP system.
- You conduct customer training and maintain our customer contacts on site in a committed and responsible manner.
- You support and advise our international customers and sales partners on all technical issues and participate in the further development of our products by providing feedback on field information.
- You actively shape your working environment and help us to become more efficient.
- You have a strong physical interest in technology, complex devices and surfaces.
- You have a science or engineering degree (Uni/FH) e.g. in physics, physical chemistry or engineering or have enjoyed a similar technical education.
- You enjoy working with your hands and have excellent mechanical skills.
- You enjoy working in a team and have a strong problem-solving ability, you are also very self-organized and goal-oriented.
- You appreciate gaining international experience while working closely with our customers during your worldwide service assignments.
- You are resilient, organized and have strong communication skills.
- Ideally, you already have initial experience in experimental surface analysis (e.g. SPM, AFM, STM and/or LEEM/PEEM) or UHV technology and have initial work experience in a technically demanding, customer-oriented environment.
- Excellent written and spoken English skills as well as an intercultural interest complete your profile.
- We provide versatile and challenging activities with a knowledgeable team in an international business environment, located in the heart of Berlin.
- We offer attractive working conditions, flexi-time, good social benefits, and individual personal development