MediaMarktSaturn is Europe's leading consumer electronics retailer. It sees itself as a partner, daily companion and navigator for its customers in the digital world. Its over 1,000 MediaMarkt and Saturn stores are closely integrated with their online shops. MediaMarktSaturn has a total headcount of more than 53,000.
MediaMarktSaturn Technology is working to make Europe's number-one consumer electronics retailer the technology leader in its industry. To this end, several hundred developers, UX designers and system architects using state-of-the-art technology work hand in hand with business owners in agile teams to develop customer-focused technology solutions for more than 6 million customers every day in 13 countries.
Within the MediaMarktSaturn Technology, you are part of a community of BI and analytics experts and work in an agile product team. Within the domain, you will develop the latest development trends, support the development of a cloud-based analytics platform and work on the implementation of data analytics use cases (e.g. in the areas of price elasticity modeling, demand forecasting, analysis of in-store traffic data, store modeling) within the MarktSaturn Group. Our product teams are the central point of contact for the planning, development and operation of our solutions.
- Independent development of analytical issues in close exchange with business units
- Independent implementation of Data Analytics projects from concept development to modeling and testing to operationalization on the Frontend
- Discussion of the results with business stakeholders
- Comprehensive consulting of the business units on all questions related to analytics
- Completed technology and/or numerical master's degree (e.g. business informatics, data engineering and analytics) with sound professional experience in the field of data engineering and web development
- In-depth knowledge of data warehouse and data architecture and evaluation methods
- Good knowledge of web technologies and API interfaces and confident use of development tools (GraphQL, React, REST, Typescript, Github)
- Experience in pricing is desirable
- Practical experience with the Google Cloud Stack and CI/CD pipelines is desirable
- High willingness to learn new tools and methods in the context of complex tasks, as well as having fun designing and analyzing and finding ways of robust assessment and modeling
Passion for Technology in Retail! As part of open and dynamic teams, you are developing solutions for Europe's largest consumer electronics retailer. Alongside challenging tasks with latest technologies, we are offering various benefits as well as flexible working time and possibilities for personal development. As part of the Future Technology Lab you are building the future of retail and services. When you are ready to learn more about us, just drop us your application right below!
Interested? We are looking forward to receiving your application!