MediaMarktSaturn is Europe's leading consumer electronics retailer. It sees itself as a partner, daily companion and navigator for its customers in the digital world. Its over 1,000 MediaMarkt and Saturn stores are closely integrated with their online shops. MediaMarktSaturn has a total headcount of more than 53,000.
MediaMarktSaturn Technology is working to make Europe's number-one consumer electronics retailer the technology leader in its industry. To this end, several hundred developers, UX designers and system architects using state-of-the-art technology work hand in hand with business owners in agile teams to develop customer-focused technology solutions for more than 6 million customers every day in 13 countries.
The Customer Masterdata team takes care for the availability and maintenance of the Masterdata and permission information of the customers of MediaMarktSaturn. The team uses modern technologies to enable many business areas of the company by collecting, optimizing and publishing the needed data via different interfaces. Additionally the Customer Masterdata team is working on different features to improve and verify the provided data like address auto completion & validation, age verification, Email & SMS double OOT-IN handling.
- In an interdisciplinary DevOps team with end2end responsibility for our customer master data product, you are optimizing backend processes in a cloud based infrastructure environment to support and improve all customer related processes of the company
- You support in the implementation and validation of requirements for the improvements of programming style and architecture
- You care for the refactoring of legacy systems and their migration path to modern architectures
- You take part in the team responsibility for the stable, reliable and performant operations of the product
- Several years of experience in developing backend solutions using Java and Spring
- Practical experience in building large-scale, distributed software applications using resilience patterns in microservice architectures and RESTful API design
- Knowledge of SQL- database as PostgreSQL
- Experience in operating software systems on cloud environments (GCP is nice-to-have) including incident monitoring, analysis and resolution
- Knowledge of quality assurance and testing methods
- You are a pure team player, own agile mindset and full-stack thinking
Passion for Technology in Retail! As part of open and dynamic teams, you are developing solutions for Europe's largest consumer electronics retailer. Alongside challenging tasks with latest technologies, we are offering various benefits as well as flexible working time and possibilities for personal development. As part of the Future Technology Lab you are building the future of retail and services. When you are ready to learn more about us, just drop us your application right below!
Interested? We are looking forward to receiving your application!