MediaMarktSaturn is Europe's leading consumer electronics retailer. It sees itself as a partner, daily companion and navigator for its customers in the digital world. Its over 1,000 MediaMarkt and Saturn stores are closely integrated with their online shops. MediaMarktSaturn has a total headcount of more than 53,000.
MediaMarktSaturn Technology is working to make Europe's number-one consumer electronics retailer the technology leader in its industry. To this end, several hundred developers, UX designers and system architects using state-of-the-art technology work hand in hand with business owners in agile teams to develop customer-focused technology solutions for more than 6 million customers every day in 13 countries.
- Be the single point of contact for technical topics about Master Data Governance in the product team
- Provide architecture recommendations and functional solutions
- Design and implementation of new processes in the Finance environment with SAP S/4HANA as the technical core
- Implement processes, interfaces, data models based on the business requirements
- Integrate SAP MDG with other platforms (e.g. SAP S/4 Retail, SAP ECC)
- Support Business Process Teams in the development of Material Master Data Cleansing Activities
- A degree in IT or business administration, technical field, or equivalent education/experience
- Experience in an engineering/technology role ideally in agile product environments/teams
- Several years of professional experience as a technical SAP consultant and good knowledge of the MDG product with at least one complete implementation
- Expertise in SAP MDG Supplier, Business Partner, Finance Solutions
- Deep understanding of SAP MDG as a Hub solution
- Knowledge in SAP MDG architectures and business processes
- Expertise in SAP ECC and/or SAP S/4 as well as know-how in SAP MDG-specific technologies and SAP ABAP
Passion for Technology in Retail! As part of open and dynamic teams, you are developing solutions for Europe's largest consumer electronics retailer. Alongside challenging tasks with latest technologies, we are offering various benefits as well as flexible working time and possibilities for personal development. As part of the Future Technology Lab you are building the future of retail and services. When you are ready to learn more about us, just drop us your application right below!
Interested? We are looking forward to receiving your application!