Our brands BMW, MINI, Rolls-Royce and BMW Motorrad have made us one of the world's leading premium manufacturer of cars and motorcycles as well as provider of premium financial and mobility services. Our team consists of around 126,000 creative minds worldwide, all of whom have one thing in common: passion! To continue our pioneering mission, we are always on the lookout for visionaries and lateral thinkers who want to share their passion with us and tackle the technological challenges of our times.
Our IT-Software Development team in München is currently seeking a
Developer AUTOSAR (f/m/x)
IF AN IDEA DOESN'T HAVE WINGS, IT WILL NEVER HAVE WHEELS.
SHARE YOUR PASSION.
More than 90% of automotive innovations are based on electronics and software. That's why creative freedom and lateral thinking are so important in the pursuit of truly new solutions. Naturally, this includes flexible working models, so that our IT specialists are free to go in unconventional directions.
Join our Software architecture team, that works alongside our agile feature teams to develop sophisticated functions, to present the most advanced autonomous driving functionalities to the drivers of BMW vehicles. As part of our project team for the next generation integration platform you will frame and optimize the Software architecture of this platform that enables both drivers control and autonomous driving for the future generation of cars of the BMW Group.
What awaits you?
- You care about designing the Software architecture for the rolling chassis integration platform in Classic and Adaptive Autosar.
- You ensure that the behavior of the platform meets the requirements from the customer function and integration perspective, including the management of platform resources (Runtime, Memory, etc.), lifecycle management, degradation, etc.
- You will furthermore support the feature teams in defining, documenting, and delivering Software components to the vehicle projects.
- In your daily work, you will find yourself in an international and interdisciplinary environment and collaborate intensively with our high-tech industry partners.
- Our brand-new Autonomous Driving Campus offers the infrastructure you need to work productively and focus on the software for the automobile of the future.
What should you bring along?
- University degree in engineering, Computer Sciences or related subjects.
- Strong expertise in embedded Software development, also in the context of ISO26262.
- Proficiency in Classic and / or Adaptive Autosar.
- Knowledge in POSIX based operating systems is a plus.
- Expertise in utilizing agile development methodology like Kanban.
- Fluent English for professional use.
You are a passionate C/C++ developer with a faible for clear, efficient, and pioneering Software architectures? Apply now!
What do we offer?
- 30 days of holiday.
- Attractive remuneration.
- BMW & MINI promotions.
- Career development.
- Flexible organisation of working times.
- High Work-Life Balance.
- Mobility offers.
- And many other benefits - see bmw.jobs/benefits
Earliest starting date: from now on
Type of employment: unlimited
Working hours: Full-time
BMW Group Recruiting Team
+49 89 382-17001